Tuesday, June 1, 2010




Step back, I have a dumbbell and I am not afraid to use it
Sometimes for some reason women get it in their heads that if they use actual dumbbells,






you know the cold iron cast ones, and not the pretty pink baby ones, they will look like a man.





Well use you can look like this if you use steroids!
We do not have enough testerone in our bodies to look like guys, you have to take drugs to look this way. The only drug I need is the cold hard feel of a real dumbbell in my hand. 2lb weights? WTF will that do? I can lift a 2lb weight with my index finger. You’re not going to “tone” with a 2lb weight.

There is no such thing as “tone” it was made up by personal trainers to convince reluctant women to lift some weights. Why? Because women don’t want to bulk up like a she male. Muscle is beautiful when done correctly.




I dare anyone to say she looks like a guy. She lifts real weights, not 2lb featherweights. To stress that muscle to build new muscle you have to work it for God’s sake. Lift some real weights ladies, and you’ll be glad you did.

I’m glad I did, I went from this:




To this:


And I do not look like a guy.

1 comment: